Monday, June 4, 2012

My First Story Is Up On Amazon



My first self-published short story "Someone Else's Boyfriend" went live on Amazon yesterday.

It is currently only available for the Kindle, although once I get some more stories under my belt I may publish a physical compilation book. I doubt it would sell as well as an online book in this day and age but it would be cool to have one I could put on my bookshelf and others would buy and would be out there possibly even after I left this mortal coil.

Here's  the description from Amazon for the story


Joanna tried to be a good and studious college student, she really did. But obstacles kept getting in the way. Which included her most recent one, her roommates attractive boyfriend.

Luckily for her fellow student Wyatt, she lacked the resolve not to act on her attraction. Which was unlucky for Joanna's roommate.
Story Length: Approximately 3,300 words

The story is available from Amazon and you can purchase it by CLICKING HERE!

I hope my readers will give it a try and let me know what they think, good or bad. Although hopefully they will have good things to say, but I always welcome creative criticism. It's the only way I'll get better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment