Sunday, June 3, 2012

Welcome To The Blog


Greetings readers, fellow writers, or anyone else who found their way here,

My name is Taylor Knight (actually, it really isn't. But given my choice of erotic fiction I felt it best to chose a pen name.) and I am a brand new writer of erotic fiction.

I say brand new because I recently self published my first erotic story on Amazon. I will give the full story of how I found myself on that path in a later blog post. But in short doing so has helped fulfill a life long dream I had.

I don't know yet if I am any good. I guess that is something that will be left to the critics and my future readers. But I do know that fail or succeed at least I did it, and when I look back on my life in the future that will be the part that I will now never be able to have any regrets over. And as I have learned in my still relatively short time on this earth, life truly is too short to have any regrets.

I will be updating this blog regularly with announcements of my new stories, thoughts on this genre I am encountering, on the somewhat risky decision to become a male writer in a field where both the writers and readers are predominantly female, and whatever else crosses my mind.

I hope you wonderful people who took the time to visit this blog will come back. I also hope that some of you will stay and we can take this journey together. I don't know where it will lead, but I suspect it will be a memorable ride.

If you want to follow me on my various social media sites and get more details into my twisted little mind you can check below.

Follow me on Twitter @TaylorKnight20

Friend me on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment